Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Poster


Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a quick post of a poster I made for the front lobby of my Michaels branch. We have been so busy in the store this month because of both Mother's day and National Scrapbook month. I have been busy with loads of demos in store. If your Michaels branch has Crop Nights you should try to go along there are 12 prizes available this month.

Here's my poster, it measures 20 X 20 inches: 


What was used:
Cricut Doodlecharms
Cricut Holiday Cakes
SCAL
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Fiskars Oopie Daisy Punches
All the papers are available at your local Michaels


Here it what it looks like in the lobby at the store. 

I also want to remind you that there has been a new challenge up at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog since Monday our theme is Mother's Day please join in by linking your Mother's Day project made with your Cricuts.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Love the butterflies and the flowers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific poster Judy!! I wish my store had a sign that cute, yours really catches the eye~!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...