Monday, August 15, 2011

Nuts About Sketches # 174

Hello everyone,

Its time for a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches and remember you have until midnight tonight to submit for the DT.

I have used the school photos of my little ones for this week's page. It was my daughter's last year in preschool and my son's first. I used chipboard shapes that I have had in my stash for such a long time and I covered them with paper from DCWV Grade School stash.

 Right Side Only


What was used:
Cricut Locker Talk Cart (title cut at 3.75 inches)
DCWV The Grade School Stack
EK Success Binding Edge Punch
Chipboard Shapes
Offray Measure Up Ribbon
Black Chalk Ink

There are some really gorgeous layouts up on Nuts About Sketches, so please stop by and see them.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

7 comments:

  1. Great layout Judy, the chipboard shapes look terrific covered with the paper, I really like how you ddi the journaling too! Great pics of the kiddos also! And thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog about my wedding picture!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the stars with you DP's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your layout and your kids are adorable. Lovin the dark hair and those smiles are priceless for sure...Thank you for the very nice comment you left on my blog about the shaving cream paper! Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, this layout is so FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious photo's!
    Love the measuring tape and binder border punch you used on this darling layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...