Monday, August 1, 2011

Nuts About Sketches # 172 and DT Call

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to remind you that Shawn over at Nuts About Sketches is on the search for new DT. Her DT serves for 6 months from September 2010 to February2011. The deadline for entries is August 15, 2011 by 11:00 p.m. If you would to know more and see the sketch you need to use for the entry click HERE. Good luck!

This week I did another page for my inlaw's book. There book is just about finished one more layout left to complete and it can make the journey to Finland in mid august. I used pictures from their family vacations over the years, so the title Lomalla means On Vacation. Its so nice to see all the fun my husband had as a kid (he's the youngest). I love this sketch from Shawn because it calls for so many pictures and is just what I needed for this layout.

 

What was used:
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook (title cut at 2 inches)
Gartner Studios Airplane Voyage Collection Paper pack
Panduro Hobby Travel Brads
Ribbon from my stash

Visit Nuts About Sketches and see the beautiful layouts the present DT have submitted.
Happy Scrapping!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Really love this layout! Great take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love all the pictures you can fit with this sketch! I've said it before, but this book is going to be amazing! They are going to be so excited to receive it! Do your in-laws know you are making it? This is another great addition to it! I can't wait to see the last LO! If I don't make it by before you leave, have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...